Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facial Care Products - Aubrey

I have been using Lancome conditioners and facial cleansers on my face for over ten years.  I have sensitive skin and thought they were the best on the market within my price range.  Boy, was I wrong.  When switching to vegan items, I searched for a product that was not tested on animals.  I went to my local health food store, Heath's, and bought a sample of Aubrey Facial products.  They are excellent.  My face has never been more moisturized and clean.  My skin cleared up in areas that had never been clear before.  I don't know if it is the lack of animal ingredients or the fact that they are all organic but either way, my Lancome facial items are no longer needed or wanted.  I have tried the Aubrey Organic Sensitive skin line which is in a tan/beige design and the Dry Skin line which is in a rose designed bottle.  Both are wonderful.  Here are a few of the Aubrey products that I am presently using and are great for my sensitive/dry skin:


 Aubrey Organics Seaware with Rosa Mosqueta Facial Cleansing Cream, 8-Ounce BottleAubrey Organics Seaware with Rosa Mosqueta Facial Cleansing Cream, 8-Oun…
 Aubrey Organics - Herbessence Makeup Remover, 2 fl oz liquidAubrey Organics - Herbessence Makeup Remover, 2 fl oz liquid
Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Moisturizing Cream, 4-O…Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Moisturizing Cream, 4-Ounce Bottle
Aubrey Organics - Sensitive Skin Travel Kit Vegecol - 4 ItemsAubrey Organics - Sensitive Skin Travel Kit Vegecol - 4 Items

 Rose Mosqueta Night Creme 1 oz CreamRose Mosqueta Night Creme 1 oz Cream

 Aubrey Organics - Vegecol Facial Toner / Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz liquidAubrey Organics - Vegecol Facial Toner / Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment