Friday, April 9, 2010

Fudge Vegan Delicious!

I began searching online for a recipe that I made many years ago which contained dates and cocoa.  What I found, was even better.  I was so excited about the recipe that I also purchased a food processor that I've been needing from Amazon.  Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor. Then I made the recipe.  IT IS WONDERFUL!
Check out the photo below:
The recipe, which has only four ingredients, was made from the following site written by Chocolate Covered Katie:

You use: 
1 cup of walnuts
1/2 pound of Medjool dates (14 to 15 or 230 gms)
1 tsp. vanilla
4 heaping teaspoons dark cocoa

Put everything in the food processor until blended.  The mix is easy to handle and roll into balls.  I placed mine in the fridge since the dates said to refrigerate after opening. I have to resist from helping myself often to each of these treats.  THANKS, KATIE!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment