Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tahini Dressing - My Favorite Dressing!

I try to have a large salad every day and have been buying dressings at my local health food store.  However, trying to conserve and also wanting to eat more fresh and raw products, I decided to start making my own.  This recipe is quick and easy and as of now, my favorite! 

Tahini Dressing

1/2 cup raw tahini 
6 TB. filtered water
4 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 TB nama shoyu
1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp. garlic (optional)
Pinch cayenne

Place all ingredients into a small bowl and stir, then whisk until well incorporated.  Drizzle over your favorite salad.

This recipe is adapted from "Tahini Dressing" in the Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Raw.  

LOVE this dressing!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment