Monday, March 7, 2011

Raw Food Desserts

After visiting Trader Joe's, near Atlanta, I was hoping to find a similar store in FL. Unfortunately, Trader Joe's is not in FL, so I went looking for an organic market that I hoped would be close in quality. I visited Whole Foods. Hoping to find a comparable market of items, I was disappointed because they did not offer any items that I could not find in my local health food stores. In fact, they offered less. They were packed with anxious shoppers and were filled with long lines of shopping carts but the main items on my list were no where to be found. In addition, Trader Joe's offered organic items that are hard to find at discounted prices. My favorite Yoga Tea which I find nearby from $3.99 to $5.25, was only $2.99. That is a comparable price to Amazon.com.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed in the store except for one item that I purchased. (It is also available at local health food stores in my area but I had not tried it myself.)

I bought a very good product and it was RAW CARROT CAKE. The company's link is listed below. If you are looking for prepared raw food desserts, I would recommend this company.

http://glaserorganicfarms.com/products.html

No comments:

Post a Comment